Uma dimensão paralela. Onde esta é a única porta de ligação. Aquilo que ninguém conhece. Aquilo que está bem escondido por dentro de um recipiente banal.Aquela dimensão que toda a gente esconde mas só alguns dão a conhecer.Eu sou uma delas.

sábado, novembro 08, 2008

MODERN AGE DISEASE

Stress...

what is that word? and how does it affect us? why does it affect us so differently?
Recently I have come through such a stressful state that I would have tough..well... nothing could go even worse..But I look to my supervisor and realise how is possible to bear such a stressful job and keep a smile in the face.
So I have two hypothesis:
- She found a way to control her emotions and therefore found her innerself balance;
- She's completly drugged

I don't know... Maybe i'm being extremly ignorant towards new espiritual techniques...But I would have guessed that the second hypothesis is the only with some consistency.

And the reason for this post. It doesn't make much sense, does it? what a hell...I can always blame stress for my less healthier talks...